Vietnam is charming, beautiful and poetic scenery that makes tourists from far away come to see it. And one of the extremely famous tourist destinations not to mention in Vietnam is Hoi An, the beauty of Hoi An is like “the infinite in the palm”, the beauty that the pen can’t describe, you have to experience firsthand the secret of that philosophy.
Referring to Hoi An (Vietnamese “Phố cổ Hội An”), many people think that it is just a small village with a rich history and culture, but in fact, Hoi An is the name of a city in Quang Nam province. In 2008, Hoi An officially became a city. This place is known for many famous old quarters, built in the late 16th and 17th centuries. In particular, the ancient town of Hoi An is the most mentioned name, not any Vietnamese people do not know. About 28 km south of Danang city, in the lower section of Thu Bon River is the image of a true Hoi An situated, quietly and peacefully living in the thick of history. The East borders the East Sea, the South borders Duy Xuyen district, the West and the North borders Dien Ban district. Geographic location adjacent to the sea, with favorable climatic conditions, during the two centuries 17 and 18, Hoi An was loved by Japanese and Chinese traders … and many countries in the world loved the afternoon as “children.” my darling”.
Proud and proud, amidst a sunny and windy coastal area, Hoi An has become one of the busiest and busiest international trading ports in Vietnam. This is the place to meet the trade of thousands of Western merchants, Japan, China …, During this period, the number of merchants increased with the development of thousands of trading shops. , trading in a variety of products … serving the life of local people. Along with that, in Hoi An also formed many craft villages, craft production, in order to bring the products of Vietnamese craft villages exported to the world market, creating a large source of income for the people here. Trading activities took place extremely bustling, the image of Hoi An in this period is representative of commercial activities, business development, economy of the country. And when foreigners come to Hoi An to trade, they find that this is a good land, where they can settle down, and they decide to stay in Hoi An.
The ancient houses here are very diverse, with the styles of China, Japan, France …, even have the unique ancient architecture when combining all 3 unique features of the architecture of the city. all three countries, three different cultures. Not only that mentioning Hoi An, people also gave it another name, the silk road on the sea. When the population of the Kingdom of Champa during this period promoted trade activities, more fully exploited the economic position in the seaports, especially in the port of Chiem Cang (Hoi An – Cu. Lao Cham), this bridge bridges for not only trade but also for the exchange and spread of Champa culture. Unfortunately, the prosperity of Hoi An only lasted for nearly two centuries, until the 19th century, foreign traders felt that waterway transportation here was not the most convenient, they went to Da Nang (at that time it was being built by France) and they realized that Danang was the most suitable place for trade activities. This has caused the town of Hoi An to gradually decline. In the 20th century with the mass and strong development of urbanization, Hoi An remained unaffected, or integrated, it remained calm and preserved its original ancient beauty. In 1999, Hoi An Ancient Town was recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage. Since then, this place has attracted a lot of domestic and international visitors, leaving visitors with many memories.
Hoi An Ancient Town today is preserved intact, carrying traditional and unique features, representing the characteristics of the ancient Southeast Asian ports. The houses with Chinese, Japanese and Western styles are distributed on both sides of the road, along narrow streets. Interspersed between the modern and ancient townhouses are religious and religious constructions, … that illustrate the formation, development and collapse of the city. In Hoi An visitors can feel very clearly the interference between cultures, new and interesting that no place has. In addition to cultural values through architectural works, Hoi An also retains a diverse and rich intangible beauty. The simple and close daily life of the people of the old town, along with the traditional customs and practices they preserve and transmit to this day. Hoi An was dubbed the “museum of architecture and urban lifestyle” is not wrong. Because in Hoi An not only beautiful lyrical beauty, but also beautiful and exciting optimistic people.
The right time to go to Hoi An?
If you love the color of the lights, the splendor of Hoi An on the 14th lunar month will be a time that you cannot miss. On this occasion, all families here have a very interesting custom that is not using electric lights, instead they will hang lanterns. Lanterns with many different colors are gorgeous, with diverse shapes and designs are “represented” in the door of every family. The light of the lantern combined with strange architectural style blends ingeniously to make visitors feel lost in a light party. It is not the noise, excitement, but all are peaceful, quiet, full of nostalgia. Many folk games are held, along with dishes bearing the hometown of Hoi An, giving each visitor a “return ticket to childhood”.
Spring weather (from February to April) is probably the best time to visit the old town. At this time, Hoi An is extremely cool, comfortable, very little rain. The whole city is surrounded by light sunshine and wind. The scenery is more beautiful with hundreds of flowers blooming, the space is full of life. First spring always pampered Hoi An, giving it what is most beautiful and poetic.
The end of the dry season in June to August is also a great choice to come to Hoi An. Especially during this time, you can not only enjoy the full beauty of the heart of Hoi An, but also enjoy some famous beaches nearby such as Cu Lao Cham, An Bang Beach, Cua Dai Beach, Ha My Beach … Although these beaches have been exploiting tourism, it still retains its original pristine nature, giving visitors wonderful relaxing moments. and most comfortable.
Which time should not go?
Hoi An from April to June enters the peak heat wave. The weather is extremely hot and uncomfortable, the intense sunshine in Hoi An also greatly affects the skin of the girls, so if you want to go at this time, you should consider carefully. Please!!!!!!!
And you also especially note that you should not go to Hoi An in the rainy season from August to December. At this time the sky is always gloomy, Hoi An is wearing a gloomy mask, and of course The rain will make our trip interrupted and lost interest. In this season, Hoi An will immerse in the sea of water, every means of transportation is replaced by beautiful boats. Therefore, if you want to “boat afternoon in the old town of Hoi An” – a quite interesting travel experience, please choose this time!
Guide to Hoi An
If you want to save money for your trip, you can take a bus to Hoi An, the travel time from Hanoi to Hoi An is 20 hours. Ticket price is only about VND 350,000, you can save a cost. But for those of you with weak health or car sickness, this is probably the “corpse” there! Here are some car manufacturers you can refer to:
|Camel Travel||17:00 (459 Trần Khát Chân)||11:50||330000 VNĐ|
|Queen Cafe||18:00(208 Trần Quang Khải)||12:20||350000VNĐ|
|Queen Cafe||18:30 ( 208 Trần Quang Khải)||12:20||350000VNĐ|
|Hưng Thành||18:00 (287 Trần Khát Chân)||13:00||350000VNĐ|
If coming from the city direction. Ho Chi Minh City you can choose the car to the North or Da Nang, will pass and stop in Hoi An.
Note: From Da Nang city to Hoi An there are two ways:
- You can follow Highway 1 South about 27km to Vinh Dien and then turn left for another 10km to Hoi An.
- The second road is closer and more deserted, going from the center of Da Nang to the Han River Bridge, going to the provincial road of Da Nang – Hoi An, to Hoi An about 30km.
Taxi is a means of transportation from Da Nang to Hoi An is simple, most convenient, takes about 45-50 minutes depending on traffic conditions. Of course, because of its huge convenience, the price is quite high, from 350,000 – 430,000 VND / one way or 450,000 – 550,000 VND for round-trip tickets.
For travelers who want to save on travel costs, the choice of taking the Danang – Hoi An bus is quite reasonable. The operation time of the Da Nang – Hoi An bus route is from 5:30 am to 18:00, there is one trip every 20 minutes. With a price of only 30,000 VND / passenger / 1 trip, very cheap compared to other transportation. The time from Da Nang to Hoi An or vice versa will take about 70-80 minutes. Road transport, passive schedule. Therefore, you should consider carefully when traveling by this vehicle.
Bus route Danang – Hoi An is as follows:
– First leg: Danang Central Bus Station – Ton Duc Thang – Dien Bien Phu – Le Duan – Tran Phu – Trung Nu Vuong – Duy Tan – Nguyen Van Troi Bridge – Ngu Hanh Son – Le Van Hien – Hoi An Bus Station.
– Second leg: Hoi An Bus Station – Le Van Hien – Ngu Hanh Son – Nguyen Van Troi Bridge – Bach Dang – Phan Dinh Phung – Yen Bai – Le Duan – Dien Bien Phu – Ton Duc Thang – Danang City Central Bus Station Danang.
- Walking is the most popular and popular form of travel. Most days of the week, Hoi An to organize a walking street, ban all motor vehicles are prohibited.
- Bicycles and motorbikes
Motorbikes and bicycles can be rented right at the hotel accommodation or car rental service points on the streets of Hoi An at a cheap price to make a short journey to the attractions around Hoi An such as Tra Que vegetable village, Thanh Ha pottery village and Kim Bong carpentry village.
Reference price: bicycle rental: 30,000 VND / day; hire motorbike: 100,000 – 200,000 VND / day.
Some attractions not to be missed in Hoi An
First of all, we can take a look at some extremely famous places in the ancient town of Hoi An:
- Japanese Covered Bridge:
built in the early 17th century by Japanese merchants, also known as Japanese Bridge. Legend, the identity of this temple is associated with the legend of Namazu monster (also known as Cu) – a sea monster in Japanese legend. This beast has a head located in India, its body in Vietnam, and the tail runs all the way to Japan. So every time he stirred, disasters like floods, earthquakes … would happen. Therefore, the temple was built with the meaning of a sword blocking Namazu’s back, preventing it from stirring, making the lives of people of all three countries more peaceful. The soft bridge crosses the spleen and flows into the Thu Bon River. Although built by the Japanese, it has a strong characteristic of Vietnamese architecture: the yin-yang tile roof, carved many intricate patterns in Vietnamese architecture, typically the dragon, at the same time a little style Japan. The image of Cau Pagoda is also honored to be printed on a polymer coin of 20,000. The harmony between 2 unique architectural features will give visitors a wonderful experience, feeling the most profound sense of the scenery.
Address: Nguyen Thi Minh Khai – Tran Phu crossroads, facing the main street to Hoai River.
Hours: All day
- Fujian Assembly Hall:
built in the 16th century, is a work with a long historical relic, associated with the history of formation and development of Hoi An. Inside the hall of the Fujian Assembly Hall, surrounded by statues of deities, is a sacred and solemn statue of Thien Hau in the Zen posture. Every year on March 23, the Chinese community here holds Ba Thien Hau ceremony with many activities attracting many visitors to participate. After many renovations, the hall still retains its characteristic architecture with a three-door gate, a shrine, and large incense sticks that bring the sacred atmosphere to the temple.
Address: 35 Trần Phú, p. Minh An, tp. Hoi An, Quang Nam.
Operating hours: 07:00 – 17:00
- Chaozhou Assembly Hall:
Hoi An City, Chaozhou Assembly Hall is often referred to as the rustic name “Ong Bon Pagoda”. This is one of the typical architectural works that tourists should not miss when visiting the ancient town of Hoi An. This Assembly was built by the Trieu Chau Chinese expatriates in 1845 as a place to live the community and beliefs of the Chinese when they came to Hoi An to live. The Assembly Hall was built to worship the Third General Ma Vien – a famous general of the Han Dynasty, worshiped as a god to protect people going to the sea. Because of that, the guild is imbued with Chinese architecture, with electricity in the front and the electricity in the back. The artistic value of the guild is located in folklore wooden decorative motifs and beautiful terracotta reliefs. The work is a combination of skillful hands and creative minds of artisans, keeping this place an extremely valuable historical relic. Every year, on the full moon of January, the Assembly Hall organizes a prayer and Hien Hien ceremony, attracting many visitors to visit.
Address: 157 Nguyễn Duy Hiệu, tp. Hoi An.
Operating hours: 07:00 – 17:00
- Ancient House:
Hoi An is famous for the system of ancient houses with hundreds of years of age, the harmonious and unique combination between Eastern and Western architecture will bring you an extremely memorable career. You can visit the 4 most typical grass houses such as Tan Ky Old House: 101 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Quan Thang Old House at 77 Tran Phu, Phung Hung Old House at 04 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, National Tran Tran 21 Le Loi . Each old house will have a special feature but they still have one thing in common: it has a wood-framed structure, the two sides have brick walls. The average campus of houses has a width of about 4 to 8 meters, a depth of about 10 to 40 meters, varies by street. The common layout of the houses here includes: sidewalk, porch, main house, annex, porch, toilet and courtyard, porch, backyard three compartments, back garden. In order to suit the business conditions at that time, the ancient house was arranged in the shape of a 3-dimensional depth: trading space, living space, worship space. The ancient street is highlighted by the yellow color of the ancient walls and the ancient moss of the yin and yang tile roof. Affordable dust layer of time has thickened on every thing here, burying so much nostalgia about a busy time, bustling business … Daily life busy, please choose for yourself 1 little peace in the old town of Hoi An full of nostalgia, feel the sweet deposition that Hoi An scene bestowed.
- Museum in Hoi An:
First of all you can go to the Precious Heritage Museum of Réhahn – where thousands of artistic portraits of French photographer Réhahn are displayed. The journey to discover Vietnam with so many interesting things was recorded by the French photographer through his lens. Not too showy or fussy, just the daily life of the people, smiles after a hard working day also create a beautiful work of art. Or you can visit the Cotic Art Exhibition Space – a place to preserve a traditional culture of the country – classical. The exhibition space is filled with Vietnamese culture, bringing you the most interesting experiences.
Réhahn’s Precious Heritage Museum
Address: 26 Phan Bội Châu, Tp, Hội An, Quảng Nam.
Opening hours: 08:00 – 20:00
Cotic art exhibition space
Address: 56 Nguyễn Thái Học, Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam.
Operating time: 07:00 – 23:00
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village:
The 17th century was considered to be the glorious period of the pottery village when the products of the craft village were advanced, and the king was extremely popular, it was considered to be “the national heritage”. Up to now, Thanh Ha pottery village has been nearly 600 years old, although the pottery industry is no longer exciting and flourishing as before, but the people in their village still do it, retaining the traditional beauty of the craft village. , don’t let time fade away. Coming to the craft village, visitors will be immersed in a vibrant art space with colorful pottery products created by the local artisans. Along with that, learn about the characteristics of Thanh Ha ceramics when they are reddish brown colors – typical of the Thu Bon river alluvium, visitors can also make their own ceramic products. This place cleverly teaches. When visiting Thanh Ha village, don’t forget to visit Thanh Ha Terracotta Park – the largest ceramic park in Vietnam! This is like a “unique” ceramic museum across the country with many markets, exhibitions, and museums displaying unique ceramic products. The most special of which is probably the miniature world area, where vividly recreated Vietnam’s architectural works and the world wonders of pottery.
Address: Block 5, P. Thanh Hà, TP. Hoi An (located on the bank of Thu Bon River, 4 km from the center of the old town).
Operating hours: 07:00 – 17:00
Ticket price: 15,000 – 25,000 VND / ticket
- Kim Bong carpentry village:
come to the craft village to answer the question “why are the old houses in Hoi An ancient town so sophisticated and unique touches”. The place has made great contributions associated with the ancient houses in Hoi An, the hall, the temple, the temple, the communal house, the church, which is the best evidence of painting, interior and exterior decoration. . The peacocks dancing, Ly Ngu Vong Nguyet, the Saints, the mascots Long-Lan-Quy-Phung are all done by Kim Bong workers. At the Assembly Hall of Quang Trieu, Mieu Quan Cong or temple temples, Giao Long sculptures made by Kim Bong workers are very lively with full details. With ingenious hands and talented art, Kim Bong village carpenter has contributed to creating an ancient town of Hoi An as full of charm today. And here also produced many generations of master craftsmen, marked on great works with artistic values still preserved today throughout all parts of the country. When visiting here, visitors will witness firsthand the wood carving process to create artful products.
Address: Rural Road, Thôn Trung Hà, Xã Cẩm Kim, Cẩm Kim, Hội An, Quảng Nam.
Operating hours: 07:00 – 17:00
- Tra Que Vegetable Village:
Tra Que Vegetable Village is located in Tra Que Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An City. About 2km northeast of the city center lies between the De Vong river and Tra Que algae. If the hustle and bustle of city life makes you feel too tired, come to the peaceful and fresh space of Tra Que Vegetable Village, visitors will be cycling along the village, the village is extremely planned. Beautiful and reasonable, following the traditional model of a Vietnamese rural village. Enjoy the freshest atmosphere. Visitors can also transform into true farmers with slippers, conical hats, … tools of labor and join the people here in planting and watering vegetables. For travelers who have never lived in the countryside, this is probably an extremely attractive and interesting experience, right?
Address: Xã Cẩm Hà, TP. Hoi An (from the center of the old town, go straight to Hai Ba Trung Street to arrive).
Operating time: 07:00 – 21:00
- Cua Dai Beach:
is a meeting place between 3 rivers Thu Bon, Truong Giang and De Vong. Here the white sand and blue sea, the scenery is extremely charming and poetic and very pleasing to visitors. Along the coast, there are many quality resorts built, creating favorable conditions for visitors to enjoy every relaxing moment when coming here. Cua Dai Beach left many beautiful impressions in the hearts of visitors through poetic natural scenery, gentle and hospitable people, and especially the peaceful and peaceful rhythm of life.
Address: Take the extended 608 road, 5 km from the ancient town of Hoi An to the East.
Hours: All day
- An Bang Beach:
An Bang used to be in the top 25 most beautiful beaches of Trip Advisor. An Bang is a collection of extremely famous resorts in Hoi An. Coming here, besides sea tourism, visitors can also enjoy the facilities, extremely modern and super-cool services to make the trip truly the same as that of traveling.
Address: Hai Bà Trưng Street, Cẩm An Ward, TP. Hoi An (3 km from the city center).
Hours: All day
- Cu Lao Cham:
The island of Cu Lao Cham is described by the people here as a “terrestrial paradise” or a more beautiful way: the pearl on the East Sea. From Hoi An ancient town by boat travel through the villages along the Thu Bon River and then to the dreamy Cua Dai will see Cu Lao Cham hidden in the distance with a shimmering beauty. On Cu Lao Cham, there are many beautiful natural beaches, attracting domestic and foreign visitors. Many people came here to be very surprised when Cu Lao Cham still has the pristine features of an island area. White sandy beach along the coast embraces the blue sea, parallel with the blue of the sky with white clouds floating, somewhere with weak winds blowing softly, people seem to soar in the midst of the sky. la, just let your soul into the scene, contemplate the precious that is like the pearls of Cu Lam Cham floating home famous. The wildness of the sea is the natural way to hold visitors, come here once and then want to come again, keep going and not bored. In addition, Cu Lao Cham also has historical sites such as ancient Cham wells or Hai Tang ancient pagodas, which are enough to satisfy all tourists’ discovering needs.
How to get there: Take high speed train from Cua Dai port about 25 minutes or take a wooden boat from Bach Dang wharf about 2 hours.
- Bay Mau coconut forest: has renamed because coconut forest previously had 7 different types of coconuts freely multiplying. Here with beautiful scenery on both sides of the row of coconut water so on and on, running several kilometers. The biggest attraction for tourists coming here is the opportunity to experience the feeling of sitting on a basket boat, directly participating in the thrilling “basket boat” circus show right in the middle of the river. This is an interesting experience that for every visitor inside and outside the country when coming here, they must definitely experience, both fear and fun with the ingenuity and ingenuity of the girls and the boat drivers. here.
Address: Cẩm Thanh Commune, TP. Hoi An (3 km from the city center).
Hours: All day
Price: From 50,000 – 80,000 VND / person / trip.
- Ha My Beach
Hoi An cuisine
- Ba Buoi Chicken Rice: Coming to Hoi An, visitors cannot ignore traditional dishes over this century in Hoi An – Ba Buoi Rice. The ingredients for this dish are extremely simple, including plain rice, boiled chicken and accompanying vegetables. But to make a unique flavor unique, the selection of raw materials is an extremely important stage, chickens choose the type of gardening, laying a litter, so the meat is tough and fresh. Rice cooked rice also use only the old type, for at least one year or more. Especially, raw vegetables here are taken from Tra Que clean vegetable village. All are a delicate combination of carefully selected raw materials and heirloom secrets that make Hoi An specialties enthralling travelers.
- Cao Lau: a very famous specialty in Hoi An, the ingredients include noodles, pork and raw vegetables. In particular, Hoi An people very carefully take Ba Le well water to make noodles, char siu meat must be marinated so bold, fragrant, clean vegetables are taken from Tra Que vegetable village. All ingredients will be filled with a little broth made from pork marinated with five flavors and spices. Bat high floor Bui Bui Bui greasy, attractive. Each restaurant has a unique processing and variation to attract tourists, making them enjoy it once and remember forever. Prices range from 30,000-35,000 VND / bowl
- Dumplings, cauldron or have a beautiful name than white rose cake – evokes curiosity for many visitors. These are two different types of bread, but because the ingredients and their flavors are quite similar, they are usually put together on a plate. The main raw material for making cauldron dumplings is rice starch, in which rice must be a new kind of rice, fragrant, grind and filtered many times through water to make the cake taste sweet, white, smooth surface. The powder absolutely does not remove bleach and do not use borax. Then the dough is stuffed into oblong shapes, turning a few circles into a pretty thin crust. Cauldron fillet is usually made from fresh shrimp and pureed meat with pepper and onions, while dumpling fillings often have pork, wood ear, vermicelli. Dumplings are cleverly shaped into rose petals, and cauldron is shaped like a rose. The crust should be thin, not too thick. The piece of cake to enjoy must be soft, fragrant, with the greasy sweetness of the meat, a little spicy of pepper and a little crunchy of the crust. Indeed a dash of cauldron in Hoi An is a strange dish in this ancient land, it is hard to find that familiar flavor in another place.
- Phuong Bread: this is a street food causing fever on domestic and foreign websites, attracting the curiosity of visitors. Although it takes a long time to buy a loaf of bread, everyone is extremely excited and happy to wait. Why is Phuong Bread so famous? You can call this place the hometown of bread because you will be spoiled for choice of different types of cheese, cheese, pate, pate, eggs, ham, grilled meat, chicken, … sandwiched with lots of vegetables such as cucumber, pickles, cinnamon, peppers, onions, etc. Topped with sauces made according to the shop’s special recipe. A loaf of Phuong bread is bigger than other normal stores, its crust is hot and its wafer is thin and thin. Eating a loaf of Phuong bread is full to afternoon. The price of a sandwich ranges from 30-35k.
- Grilled meat rolls: this is a specialty on Hoai River cuisine street. Grilled meat is marinated with spices and then fragrant. When eating, roll the extra layer of thin roll outside, along with fresh lettuce from Tra Que vegetable village, grilled meat is sweet, without feeling sick, so visitors can eat dozens of skewers of meat. So also need to prepare a large pocket to “spend” offline!
- Stir-fried mussel cake: The beating cake is a combination of baked rice paper, wet rice paper and some other ingredients. Wet bread is mashed with green beans and placed between two pieces of baked rice paper. The bartender then lightly beats the cake with the hand so that the two pieces stick together. This must be tricky so that the wet bread sticks to the baked rice paper, helping the two outer layers not to crumble. Once the thickness is reasonable, the cake will be folded in half and then served with a plate of stir-fried mussels. Stir-fried mussel with laksa leaves, chili, dry onions, greasy mussels combined with cracked crackers makes a very interesting and delicious dish.
- Banh Beo: a big, thick cake, served with a paste of meat dough including meat, minced shrimp, shallot, when eaten, add some fried onions, minced chili. Eating duckweed has to use “bamboo knife”, which is a sharp stick shaped bamboo. Such cuisine also evokes curiosity for guests and is also the difference cuisine between dirt cake and other Hoi An delicacies made with rice.
- Wonton: this is a Chinese specialty in Hoi An. Main ingredients include flour, chicken eggs and shrimp. The batter, after beating with eggs and incubating, is rolled into thin pieces, cut into small cells to make crusts. The filling consists of finely ground marinated shrimp. Wonton is full of fragrant broth with pineapple, tomato and mushrooms. You can eat it with raw vegetables outside.
- Pancakes: What’s more wonderful when the weather is cold, sitting in small shops along the road around Hoai River enjoying hot pancakes. This is also a typical traditional dish of Hoi An people.
What should I buy?
- Hoi An lanterns: lanterns are one of the indispensable features in Hoi An and are chosen by many tourists as gifts for tourism. Hoi An lanterns with unique designs, multi shapes, multi colors … bring a unique feature that is not everywhere. Hoi An lanterns also symbolize luck and prosperity, this is a meaningful gift.
- Hoi An Silk: In addition to lanterns, along the ancient streets of Hoi An they also sell lots of silk. Hoi An silk with cool, pleasant and extremely light characteristics, style, color is extremely diverse.
- Wood carvings: All wood products for sale in Hoi An are created by artisans in the village of Kim Bong carpentry. Buying village products contributes to support the people here to continue inheriting and promoting the village’s identity.
- Paintings in Hoi An: along the streets of Hoi An also sell paintings of famous scholars cleverly record the scenery, the daily life of people in Hoi An.
- Green bean cake Hoi An: has a unique, strange flavor, different from green bean cake in Hai Duong, not too sweet, crunchy when eaten and the taste of green beans.
Place to buy: Ms. Trinh’s bakery
Address: 62 Le Loi, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province
Reference price: 30,000 – 35,000 VND / box (20 pieces)
- Pho Hoi chili sauce: is like the “soul” of Hoi An cuisine, Hoi An chili sauce comes into the heart of people by the spicy taste of chili, greasy and sesame seeds. Those who love spicy food really can not miss this super delicious Pho Hoi chili sauce.
- Nest cake: a type of cake used during the holidays, made from flour if and yellow in sugar bowl. The cake has a nice, aromatic flavor and something a little bit sesame seedy. This is a dish bearing the traditional flavor of people in Hoi An
- Peach Wine: Peach Wine is made from cooked cooked rice, mixed with leavened yeast and brewed in jars, after a week of distillation. Open the jars of rice and wine, people will smell the passionate alcohol smell. After that, the winemaker adds ripe sliced peaches, brews in a jar and bury the ground for about 100 days. At this time, the red wine is very beautiful and the aroma is very pleasant. The carrots in the glass are pink, clear and the smell is very attractive.
What is the night market?
When night falls, it is time for business shops in Hoi An Ancient Town to be colorful. The night market makes Hoi An look like a magnificent and splendid royal dress. Nguyen Hoang Night Market meets at 5pm and closes at 11pm. Tourists come there not only to participate in trading activities but they also want to immerse themselves in the “light and color festival” here, seemingly stray into a fairy-tale place. There are about 50 stalls selling all kinds of items: lanterns with unique designs, colorful, products of Thanh Ha pottery village and Kim Bong carpentry village, along with the world of cuisine. tradition of Hoi An. Especially here they do not have the habit of speaking up too many times, creating an extremely tourist culture. Another interesting thing when visiting the Nguyen Hoang night market is the lively folk performances. Singing a hut is an ancient culture of the people of Quang and today to help visitors have the opportunity to enjoy and understand more about this type of folk art, people have held performances in many places, in There is a night market.