$100.00 Processing Fee for weddings

Commercial photography permits.
September 18, 2015.
The quick definition of commercial is that you plan to sell the photo.
You can be a professional photographer and shoot Antelope Canyon with no intention of selling the photographs.
For Lower Antelope, all you need to bring is a tripod and they will consider you a photographer .
(You get an extra hour in the canyon for no additional cost.) Here’s an excerpt from the Navajo Parks page Requests for commercial filming and photography in areas under the authority of the.

Navajo Parks and Recreation Department

are received regularly.  The purpose of these Commercial Filming and Photography Policy and Procedures is to establish guidelines to be followed in the application for, review, approval/disapproval, of commercial filming and photography permits.
Navajo Parks and Recreation Department shall allow commercial filming and photography in tribal parks, recreation areas and monument only in a manner consistent with these policies and procedures.
Navajo Parks and Recreation Department, has the authority to issue filming permits in tribal park areas pursuant to Government Services Committee resolution GSCJY-18-04, Section IV.
These policies and procedures apply within tribal parks, recreation areas, monuments and other areas under the authority and supervision of the Navajo Parks and Recreation Department.  The policy and procedures also apply specifically to filming and photography undertaken for commercial purposes, i.e.
for financial gain or public display and exhibition .
$50.00 Processing Fee for applications that have all the required information for one person.
($25.00 additional Processing Fee that involves photocopying for more than one person or requests for additional documentation or revisions).
$100.00 Processing Fee for weddings, film companies or photography workshops that involve five or more people.

$200.00 Processing Fee for all “After-the-Fact” requests for Special Use Permits

Here’s a copy of the photography permit application PhotographyAppFill101811 25 Responses.

Older comments Maddie October 9

2019 at 2:28 pm Hi – Me and a photographer are planning to take commercial pictures at the antelope canyon.
We are traveling in from Germany and carry very small equipment with us – what is the best person / general email address I could write to in order to talk everything through in detail.
I prefer emailing to calling as it is a couple of different matters I would need advice on and I can’t seem to be able to open this link you have directed people to before: navajonationparks.org/permits/commercial-film-photography/ Thank you very much.
Reply October 9.

2019 at 4:07 pm Hi Maddie

Sorry about the troubles with that link.
It appears that their site may be down temporarily.
E-mail addresses for Antelope Canyon tour outfitters (since you’ll ultimately be traveling with one) are as follows: Chief Tsosie’s Antelope Slot Canyon Tours – [email protected] Roger Ekis’ Antelope Canyon Tours – [email protected] Antelope Canyon Navajo Tours – phone 928-310-9458 or 928-691-0244 (sorry, couldn’t find an e-mail) Adventurous Antelope Canyon Photo Tours – [email protected] Hope that helps.
Good luck and safe travels, Alley ???? Reply.

Older comments Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Required fields are marked Name Email

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *